How I Help
As Managing Broker of the Glendora Office, helping and supporting our agents is the aspect of my position that I enjoy the most. I am first and foremost dedicated to the successful operation of the office, the agents we support and the clients that count on us to provide a high degree of service, accountability and results. Our fiduciary responsibility to our clients is paramount in that we practice our profession with integrity, honesty, care and passion.
In managing a group of agents, I must exercise care and understanding as each person has his/her own personality and of course, different needs. The support I provide agents include:
- I am a non competing manager, therefore I can dedicate 100% to supporting our agents.
- I attempt to provide an positive office atmosphere where our agents share a sense of pride, comradery, and a common loyality.
- I strive to be flexible, open, fun and decisive
- I conduct regularly schedule training classes
- I provide one-on-one coaching for new agents
- I hold a weekly office meeting and follow that with a caravan of new listings
- I meet with clients as needed
- I complete agent performance reviews
- I review all new sales and listing documentation to ensure BRE compliance
- I attend and participate in real estate board functions.
- I train, direct and review staff performance
- I conduct regular and daily recruiting
- I support the goals and standards of practice that make Bennion Deville Homes a leader in the industry
Click here to read more about our Office Culture>